-
January 27th, 2006, 06:45 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Just an FYI that some of the Baby Born oufits are on sale at etoys.com. The following link will take you to a page of all of the Baby Born stuff, and all the prices will appear to be regular. However, if you click on an individual item, it will show you the sale price (not everything is on sale though):
Baby Born Page
I got the Happy Birthday set for $7.99 and some other sets for $9.99-$12.99 each. My younger DD got Baby Born for Christmas, and I was shocked to find out that the outfit prices are similar to AG prices, so I was very happy to get a few outfits for quite a bit less.
Just thought I'd pass this along! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Shawn
<font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 27, 2006 02:46 PM: Message edited by: Jandjmom ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks